Friday, February 1, 2008

sick of being sick

I'm better today but definitely still sick. Yesterday I had a fever of 102 and was getting loopy. My husband came home early from work because he was worried about me. My heart was racing and pounding but when my fever broke, it went back to normal. I still have a fever but it's low grade today. I think it's like 99.5 and my biggest complaint is burning in the back of my throat. When my heart was racing yesterday, I felt a sense of impending doom and anxiety. I think that is a natural reaction to the heart racing. You feel like there is something wrong. Well, there is. Your heart is racing!

I'm going to edge my afghan today if I feel up to it. I think I found an edging I like but I'm too brain-fried to count stitches to see if it will work. You can view it here.

No comments: