Tuesday, February 12, 2008

feeling sorry for myself

I am so tired but right now I have to get off the computer and go pick up the mess in the front room. My daughter went berserk and tore up her coloring book. Plus, she pulled out almost all her toys earlier and scattered them around the room. It seems like kids always know when their parent(s) are having a bad day, so they act up more and cause more trouble. I didn't have the energy to get on her case earlier and make her put toys away. I didn't drink any coffee today because I was feeling rather sick to my stomach after that horrific dental experience.

Now, I have to get off the computer and pick up...before my husband gets home from work. I fear the wrath of him. I always wish that he will be understanding when I am having a bad day. He really tries to be understanding but when it comes to the baby's toys, he gets irritated regardless of whether I had a bad day or not. So there is no choice. I have to suck it up and go pick up an impossible mess. Feeling sorry for myself...

1 comment:

Luciana DeVito said...

I totally empathize, it took me a while to understand that my adorable DH is never very adorable when he gets home from work. LOL! Rush hour traffic is his main issue.

Kids can be trying. Next time you feel this way, remember there are some of us who WISH they had a little rugrat to mess up the living room ;o) NOT that I'm complaining, because it would be a sin for me to mope for missing one thing in life, when the Lord has blessed me with so much more. I only mention it because it always helps to remember to look on the other side of the coin.