Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why today is a good day

1. I woke up feeling great, like I got a sound night's sleep.
2. I don't have a pain in my shoulder anymore (I think I got it from an overly goofy joyous aroebics exercise session the other day!)
3. I ate awesome healthy whole foods: chicken with a homemade teriyaki sauce, sweet potatoes (plain!), and green beans. I snacked on fat free popcorn and diet soda which have been my main indulgences. Oh, and some ff/sf pudding.
4. My daughter has been in a great mood. Yesterday she whined a lot for some reason. But she got a great night's sleep and now all I hear is giggling and babbling.
5. I got some great emails from an old friend! Pics!
6. My husband gave me some "big hugs" and my daughter squirmed her way in the middle so we had a whole family hug before he left for work.
7. I'm actually tackling some monumental foolishness in my kitchen (I think I heard Neicy say that in my head!) I created a challenge on a forum that I moderate. So I am feeling a little more optimistic that I can tackle this.

No comments: