Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm serious! I'm going to make a big change!!!

Yesterday I was convicted of my utter lack of discipline and organization in the home. I think that I am a great wife and mother because I sincerely care about my family's needs. But I always feel like I am scrambling to do what I need to do because I am disorganized and undisciplined. Here's the low down:

1. Too much clutter: makes it hard to get tasks accomplished fast.
2. Too much clutter: can't find things when I need them.
3. Lack of planning: leads to last minute decision making and trying to figure out how to get it done (time waster)
4. Lack of routines: I just suck at that!

So I'm praying about this today, and I am going to dedicate time to tearing it all apart and putting it back together again. I need to come up with some plans (meal plans, routines for the day, etc.) I also need to just roll up my sleeves and tackle some clutter.

Pray for me! This is something that really makes me feel "ICKY" when I face the issues.

No comments: