Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Excited about my brother's birthday!

I just heard that my brother Chris has a fever so I am hoping that he'll get better before this Sunday and that the rest of the family won't fall ill too. I am totally jazzed about the birthday gifts I got for him. Since he doesn't know this blog exists, I feel pretty safe to talk about what I got him.

1. Thunderbirds 40th Anniversary Collector's Edition Megaset (all of the episodes on 12 discs plus extras bonus features) (I'm happy to notice that I got it for $30 cheaper than it is currently listed as on Amazon!)
2. King Kong vs. Godzilla/King Kong Escapes (2 TOHO Japanese monster movies, very campy but fun)
3. Some new shirts and a pair of pants (boring but necessary stuff)

I'm not sure if they will locate the missing cake pans to make the batman cake. In that case, I might just bake something super chocolately and yummy. I'll do simple decorations in all choco frosting.

No comments: