Thursday, July 31, 2008

Caroline Ingalls Shawl - and itsa mai birthday too!

Well, here it is. I finished it!

In other news: I'm so tired from this long July month. It feels like I celebrated my birthday all month long. My husband's birthday is in July too, earlier in the month. So we start the celebrations early in the month, then celebrate our "combined birthday", one weekend in the middle of July. Then I always end up celebrating my birthday again at the end of the month. Yes, I am cheesy like that. So now I am totally burned out on my birthday, but in a happy, fuzzy brained way. I'm just trying to get caught up on all the dishes. I cooked a whole bunch and baked a cake, so I could use my skills to bless other people. (That's what I try to do every year for my birthday). It's just a big huge gastronomical excess. But that is one of the things I like to do, so i do it.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Happy belated Birthday! My birthday is this month, I like the idea of celebrating it all month:) Your shawl is beautiful, and I love the color. Congradulations on a finished project.